Lisbon is an alpha-level global city. The various sectors such as commerce, arts, media, education, international trade, finance, entertainment and tourism are booming in this city thus making it a place of international interests. This capital city of Portugal is more fun to be experienced than to be read in words.
Lisbon with a Mediterranean climate has hot and dry summers while rains can be expected frequently during the winters. With an average temperature of 18.6 °C during the summers and 8.3 °C during the winters, the city overall has a pleasant climate to enjoy.
Though the city of Lisbon is the most populated city in Portugal but the population is as low as 517,802 people.
The Portuguese language is the most widely spoken language in Lisbon.
The Foodie Folk’s Corner
- Petiscaria Ideal: The place is an ideal choice to treat your tastebuds with some delicious cuisine of Lisbon.
- Cultura de Hamburguer: This place is great for hanging out with your buddies and can prove to be a good choice to enjoy some mouth-watering meals without spending hefty amounts of money on it.
- Clube de Jornalistas: The place boasts of a lively ambience and affordable prices. The food tastes even tastier in the posh and relaxing interiors of the restaurant.
- Estamine Art Food Drink: This place has so much to offer at pocket-friendly prices. It provides its customers with the unique combination of art, food and beverages.
- BA Wine Bar do Bairro Alto: This place is good enough to let you and your special one spend an unforgettable evening together.
Some other restaurants which are definitely worth your hard-earned money are Crisfama, Frade dos Mares and Taberna Sal Grosso.
The city of Lisbon cannot be compiled into one big memory but a lot of tiny moments spent at some of the places listed below:
- Lisbon Oceanarium
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)
- Bairro Alto
- Castelo de S. Jorge
- Torre de Belem